We Need You
We need your help to keep Artists House going! As you know, Artists House is dedicated to helping musicians and arts entrepreneurs create sustainable careers and to introducing non-performers to the hundreds of careers in music and the arts. ArtistsHouseMusic.org is a free website and it is also advertising-free.
We believe that every artist is a small business and we believe that with information about how to monetize their rights under copyright and how to run a small business, more artists and musicians will be able to make more music and art, and the world will be a better place.
Since we launched our site in 2007 over 10 million people have viewed our video content and over 200,000 people per month visit our site and our YouTube channel. Over 42,000 people follow us on Twitter.
Our outside funding has come to an end and we now have to turn to our users and viewers for help. Help us continue to provide you and other musicians and artists with the information needed to create sustainable careers in the worlds of music and art.
Thank you!read more
Here is a sample of some of the videos on our website. As you can see, we have informative content covering an array of subjects. We need your help to continue producing such content and to keep videos like these available to musicians and artists to help them forward their careers.read more
Our reach is wide
- www.artistshousemusic.org has had 3,375,000 visitors since 2007
- 7,500,000 page views over 150,000 topics since 2007
- Average monthly site visitors: 90,000
- Over 5 million viewer minutes on Livestream since 2009
- Over 500,000 total streams (viewers) on Livestream since 2009
- Over 42,000 Twitter followers
- Almost 4 million YouTube views since 2007
- Over 2000 YouTube views per day